CUF is a Portuguese health group with more than 70 years of experience and innovation, which focuses on medical technology and humanization of the health care services. It provides clinical services in several areas of medical specialty being present today with 18 health units spread over 4 districts.
To better serve the population of Sintra, CUF Sintra has grown and found a new location on Avenida Raúl Solnado, open 24 hours a day every weekday, offering permanent medical services, medical appointments and surgeries of medical specialties, analysis and complementary diagnostic exams.
For the construction of the new CUF Sintra Hospital, Sotécnica was responsible for:
- Electrical installations on the hospital unit;
- Telecommunications networks and infrastructures;
- Hydraulic networks and sanitation;
- Automatic fire detection and extinguishing system;
- CFTV systems, security communications and access control;
- Structured wiring networks.
The new CUF Sintra Hospital was inaugurated in June 2019.